Saturday, October 20, 2007

My movies wish-list

Well it has to start with ‘A few good men’, so this is how it goes… not necessarily in the same order. These are the movies which I am not sure if I like anymore. But had a lasting impact on me when I saw them… then.

- A few good men
- Cast Away
- Forrest Gump
- Speechless
- Lagaan
- Gadar - ek prem katha
- Jo jeeta wahi Sikandar
- Jhankaar Beats
- Monsoon wedding
- Dil chahta hai
- Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge
- Teesri manjil
- Border
- My cousin Vinny
- The Independence Day
- Top-gun
- Pretty woman
- Dil chahta hai
- Mr India - because of Sridevi
- The Rock
- Fir wohi dil laya hoon
- Rajkumar - the old one casting Shammi Kapoor
- Deewar of Amitabh Bachchhan
- Choti si baat
- Sholay - obviously the old one and NOT the new one by Mr Verma
- Dil chahta hai
- Munna bhai MBBS
- Satya
- Amar Akbar Anthony
- Company
- Shaukeen
- Goolmaal
- Chupke Chupke
- Naram garam
- American Desi
- The Lion King
- Never say never again
- The world is not enough
- Swadesh
- Sarfarosh
- Gangajal
- Omkara
- Maine Pyaar Kiya ( How can I forget this one? )
- Hum aapke hain kaun ???
- Muskurahat
- Dil chahta hai

Anyone, anything you guys wanna add...

No comments: