Monday, September 28, 2009

What are you upto???

Arjun - Are you in a meeting?
Me - No
Arjun - No, what are you doing then?
Me - I am working.
Arjun - I have to ask you a very important question.
Me - Ok???
Arjun - What do you do but?
Me - What do you mean?
Arjun - I mean, what do you do in office? Your work?
Me - I ...... am a project manager.
Arjun - Ok. What does that mean?
Me - I will come home and explain.
Arjun - Ok, so are you coming home in 10 mins?
Me - No Arjun, I will be home in the evening. Ok, bye now.
Arjun - ok, bye but Pyash wait, I have to ask you something...
Me - Ok, whats that?
Arjun - What are you upto Pyash?
Me - :(, will explain once am back mate. I will have to hang up now, have to rush to a meeting.
Arjun - Ok, I will see you in the evening, bye now.
HANGS THE PHONE
Me - Bye...

No comments: