Saturday, October 31, 2009

Toyota Fortuner Review

Saw two Toyota Fortuners today. Never thought there would be a car from Toyota stable which I wont like but this one is surely one of them.

Very bulky and looks like Tata Safari (which is another one I dont like), backlight arrangement is very similar to a X5. Its very curvilinear almost is as tall as it is broad. This somehow does not fit the SUV image in my head. I think SUV should be broad and flatter in looks, that gives it a mean look. More like a wide jawed Arnold Terminator look.

Now I hear this Fortuner has a 3 litre twin-turbo deisel which packs power of 171 horses and all time 4WD. Am sure toyota would have done a good job there. And I am sure its a very nice car. However, I will not buy it.

The SUVs I like Range Rover, Audi Q7, Volvo SUV which I saw today, not sure the name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.