Monday, August 12, 2013

Eating philosophy...

This weekend I was observing that when I eat a big lunch or a nice breakfast, I feel like I should rest, relax, lie down...

Whereas when I eat less and keep myself a bit hungry,  I am more alert. Dont feel lazy, ready to do stuff.

So I was thinking of this newer philosophy of having a big breakfast, big lunch and small dinner... how does it work really????

I need to be alert in the morning and noon for stuff to do. At night, I need to wind down, so that i can slow down and sleep. Then why do people prescribe an ulta routine in food. Isn't it weird?

I think it is. And so I am changing the philosophy of my eating. Have a small breakfast, small lunch so that I am not full and hence more alert. May be have something at 4 pm if I am hungry and then have a big dinner 2 hours before sleeping. That will help winding down.

And life will be good. That's what I am following now on... because thats what makes sense.

No comments: