Friday, November 04, 2016

The Yeti

I got a Skoda Yeti. 4X4. 4 months back.

Cars have a special place in my heart. I always thought them to be these living-breathing creatures who you can talk to. Thats a very romantic notion, but thats how it works with me.

Ever since I bought the Yeti, for some reason, the hunger to buy that Merc or BMW has gone down quite a bit. I am quite satisfied in the car department.

I was wondering what can be the reason for such a change in me?

Maybe, the Yeti, although not exactly a German car, is still so amazing, that you don't need anything more from a car.

Or, it can also be that I am now getting old and so realising that there is no point trying to get bigger cars in your lives. All one should do is offload the loans as much as you can and be free of debt :).  Now, thats a very non-romantic notion, especially for the car enthusiasts like me.

But one of the above is true, or may be a combination.

No comments: