Friday, April 28, 2017

Bahubali - Beginning to the Conclusion

The most awaited films ever I guess - Bahubali - The conclusion. 

The chime of "Why did Kattappa kill Bahubali?". It's quite all-pervasive across India. People have taken day off from office to watch this movie. And I am like WOW. 

I think it's so age related. When I was younger, I have stood in line for Amitabh Bachchan movies. Specifically remember Hum when I stood in line since mid night to get the 6 AM show tickets. 

The question is, will I watch the movie? Absolutely, I will. Not he first day first show, but will watch. 

What do I expect from the movie? Well, the same as you expect from such a movie. No story, muscular men, half naked women, non-existent acting. And with the great graphics this movie promises, this already takes it in exceeds expectations category for me. 

So, why did Kattapaa kill Bahubali? How does it matter? And who the hell cares...

No comments: