Monday, April 17, 2023

1. Bhartiya Darshan - Indian Philosophy - Context

Bhartiya darshan, loosely interpreted as Indian philosophy. Though philosophy, which means love of knowledge is different from darshan, which means “to see”. It’s about working so as to be able to see. To see what? Any answers to the most fundamental questions like who am I? What is my purpose etc etc. For the purpose of this paper, I will use darshan and philosophy interchangeably.

This is an attempt to gather in one place what all I have read through various sources.


As this is more of a collection of my learnings, it might have a tendency to be slightly unstructured and hyperlinked. Please bear with me for this.


I will tag all my blogs on philosophy with #BhartiyaDarshan and #IndianPhilosophy.


No comments: