Tuesday, October 09, 2012

It's beautiful today

It's very rainy and very wet. The road to Arjun's school is quite scenic. Lots is grasslands, fields and trees.

It's fantastic when it rains in the fields. I can just stand there and keep watching the rain in fields.

I have always believed that water has a property which drains all tiredness, sorrows and what not. I still remember, in Mumbai, in struggling days desperately trying to get a better job, I used to go and sit at Marine lines looking at the sea. And in like an hour or so, I used to feel refreshed and ready to try again.

It's beautiful when it rains on the sea also. And I am missing Mumbai again. For the rains, for the sea.

Don't feel like going to office today. Feel like getting wet in rains, sit in puddles and splash water. Just like older days. Wilder days :).

I like rains. It changes the perspective of how you see a place. It's beautiful and it makes even the traffic stuck roads look great.

I never had issues puddles on road. And the drain pipes. So many times have I just stood under a drain pipe splashing water full force.

I like everything about the rains. The good, the bad and I think both good and bad is great.

In my scheme of things, rains is as spiritual as mountains. Nothing else even comes close. Except of course when it rains in mountains. It's amazing then. And it's the most beautiful sight in the world.
Superlative in every sense.

Here's to the rains. :)

No comments: